Himalayan rock salt sole. What is it and what am I talking about?
I’m often asked by clients what they can do at home to provide a boost of vitality to kick start their day. This method is quick and really easy to make! Once you have the items to make Sole, it takes less than 1 minute to make!
Sole is the finished product of adding Himalayan rock salt to spring, filtered or artesian water. The end result is your own home made a daily infusion of balancing energy elixir. This elixir is a highly effective way for normalizing mineralization in the human body.
Why Himalayan rock salt? It is widely known that Himalayan rock salt is fortified with the vast amount of minerals that are normally lost during the manufacturing of the standard table salt and even sea salt, that also combine ‘anti caking agents’. This is certainly evident for those who use Himalayan rock salt in fine grade as it does tend to clump together forming a lump.
Himalayan rock salt is also great with food, in fact, I much prefer this type of salt as opposed to a table and sea salt, simply because of the minerals within, the fact there are no ‘anti caking agents’ within and it really does bring out those flavors in the food.
There is a multitude of articles on line regarding the health benefits and uses of Himalayan rock salt. If you’re in any doubt here, have a look on line. In the mean time listen to what Dr. Mercola has to say about Himalayan rock salt.
Himalayan Rock Salt Sole – Benefits Include
• Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
• Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
• Improves mineral status of the body
• Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
• Helps balance blood sugar
• Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face
• Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
• Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
• Acts as a powerful antihistamine
• Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy
• Supports thyroid and adrenal function
(source and read more benefits)
Himalayan Rock Salt Sole – How to Make
You will need:
Himalayan Rock Salt lumps or ground
1 Glass Jar with lid
1 Jug of filtered, spring or artesian water
If you are in the UK and cant source the Himalayan rock salt then please click here and purchase from this trusted supplier.
How to make Sole:
1. Place the Himalayan salt rocks into the glass jar so you have approximately 1/3rd of salt rocks in the jar.
2. Add the water to just below the top of the jar. I normally fill the jar just before the jar neck where the lid screws down.
3. Place the jar in the fridge and leave over night.
The next morning you should still see the salt rocks in the bottom of the jar, if not, then add more salt rocks and leave overnight in the fridge.
How to use Sole:
Take ONE teaspoon of Himalayan salt Sole and add to a glass, then add warmed filtered, spring or artesian water then drink.
I personally like to add lemon to this by squeezing half a lemon into a glass, adding a teaspoon of Sole then add filtered warm water (freshly boiled water that has cooled down).